Strandhill Community Park
Arken Construction proudly completed the works invloved in the Strandhill Community Park Development Project. The projects aim was to provide an ECO park, spectator facility and floodlit community walkway for the Strandhill community.
- installation of solar power system on clubhouse
- installation of training lights system
- fence & footpaths
- community walkway
- covered viewing stand
- refurbishment of senior playground
- new dugout bases
- installation of solar powered scoreboard
- installation of pitch sprinkler system
- installation of rainwater harvesting system
If you'd like to know more about Arken Construction or have any general enquires feel free to call 071 91 18005
or alternatively click here to send us on an enquiry form.
Architect: Vincent Hannon & Associates
Structural & Civil Engineer: Tim Murphy Structural Design Ltd
The project commenced in June 2020 and was fully completed and handed over to the client on time in November 2020, within budget following a very busy & well managed construction period.